lunes, 30 de enero de 2012

Tim McGraw - Right Back Atcha Babe


Right Back Atcha Babe     -Tim McGraw-

That night in Phoenix
When you stole my jeep
Then you brought it home with a new stereo
Baby, that was sweet
Oh, and how can I forget the day
You gave me my red guitar
The best gift by far
Was you babe I'm sendin' all that love that you gave

CHORUS:
Right back atcha babe
Right back atcha babe, just like a boomerang
Everything good you threw my way
Right back atcha babe, best that you get ready
There's a whole lotta lovin' that's gonna be comin'
Right back atcha babe

First things first
I want you to close your eyes
This may not even
Come close to that first kiss you gave me
But I'm gonna try
Oh, and here's that ring
You've been waitin' for all these years
That's for the tears
That you've cried when we made love
The first time, yeah I see ya cry

CHORUS

(All together, here come, wooh!)

Well if what comes around
Goes around, you've got it made
Yeah, you've got it made

CHORUS

Yeah, right back atcha babe
Right back atcha babe, yeah
Te Lo Retribuyo, Nena     -Tim McGraw-

Esta noche en Phoenix
Cuando robaste mi camioneta
Y luego la trajiste con un nuevo estéreo
Nena, eso fue dulce
¡Oh!, y cómo olvidar el día
Que me diste una guitarra roja
El mejor regalo por mucho...
Eres tú, nena, y correspondo todo el amor que me das

CORO:
Te lo retribuyo, nena
Te lo retribuyo, nena, igual que un bumerang
Todo lo bueno que lanzas a mi paso
Te lo retribuyo, nena, es mejor que te prepares
Que hay muchísimo amor que está por llegar
Te lo retribuyo, nena

Primero lo primero
Quiero que cierres los ojos
Esto quizá ni se parezca
Al primer beso que me diste
Pero lo intentaré
¡Oh!, y aquí está el anillo
Que has estado esperando por todos estos años
Esto es por las lágrimas
Que lloraste cuando hicimos el amor
Por primera vez, si, te vi llorar

CORO

Todos juntos, aquí vamos

Bueno, y si lo que llega
Se va, ya lo habrás vivido
Si, por lo menos ya lo habrás vivido

CORO

Si, te lo retribuyo, nena
Te lo retribuyo, nena, sí


1 comentario: