martes, 31 de enero de 2012

Mandy Moore - Slummin' In Paradies



Slummin' In Paradise     -Mandy Moore-
(M.Moore/J.Renald)

I’m a long way off, but I’m still around
Sitting on the couch I’m watching you
And if I take my time, all the others give in
And you feel like you’re standing in line

I just know that you’re worth the wait
It’s of no concern
It’s a risk I’d gladly take from time to time

CHORUS:
So don’t worry about yourself at all
I’ll hang your work up on my wall
Hose you down and dress you up real nice
With some brand new plans and a fancy car
Try to place your superstar
’Cause you can tell the story of your life
Without slummin’ in paradise

I wonder how you feel, or do I?
Standing on the corner, how’s your view?
From the other side, oh Mr. Right
It's not a pretty sight, alone

CHORUS

You won't often see this letter
Handed over right away
I know the first time I found you wonderful

CHORUS
Vivir Como Pobre En El Paraíso     -Mandy Moore-

Estoy en un largo camino de salida, pero sigo cerca
Sentada en el sofá, te estoy observando
Y si me tomo mi tiempo, todos los demás cederán
Y te sientes como si estuvieras en línea

Sólo sé que vales la pena
No hay discusión
Es un riesgo que con mucho gusto tomaría de cuando en cuando

CORO:
Así que no te preocupes por ti del todo
Yo colgaré tu trabajo en mi pared
Te asearé todo, y te vestiré todo, muy bien
Con algunas plantas originales, y un carro fantástico
Trataré de consolidarte como superestrella
Podrás contar la historia de tu vida
Sin vivir como pobre en el paraíso

Me pregunto como te sientes, ¿me pregunto?
Parado en la esquina, ¿cuál es tu vista?
Desde el otro lugar, eh, Señor Correcto
No es una buena vista, solo

CORO

No verás a menudo esta carta
Entregada de inmediato
Sé que la primera vez te encontré maravilloso

CORO


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario