sábado, 28 de enero de 2012

Michael Bolton - The Best Of Love


The Best Of Love     -Michael Bolton-

I've got this somethin' to tell you
There ain't no doubt in my mind
All I'm askin' is to keep you near forever
Just till the end of time

Baby, I know where love grows
My heart is overflowin'
You're so fine and so true
I wanna spend my time, spendin' time with you, baby

CHORUS:
I've got the best of love
With every breath and every beat of my heart
You know you've got me by my deepest emotion
Cause you keep givin' me the best of love

Passion and sweet inspiration
So rare and so hard to find
You are my journey and my destination
Queen of this heart of mine

Baby, I know where love grows
In my life it's overflowin'
You're so fine and it's so true
I know, I've got it all, all because of you, baby

CHORUS

With every moment that passes by this love goes on
It keeps growin' stronger
And the more we're together
The best keeps gettin' better, baby

CHORUS...
Lo Mejor Del Amor     -Michael Bolton-

He tenido que decirte esto
No hay duda en mi mente
Todo lo que pido es tenerte cerca a mí por siempre
Hasta el fin del tiempo

Nena, sé donde crece el amor
Mi corazón lo derrama
Eres tan magnífica y real
Quiero pasar mi tiempo, pasar mi tiempo contigo

CORO:
He tenido lo mejor del amor
Con cada respiro y cada latido de mi corazón
Sabes que me tienes por mis emociones más profundas
Pues me sigues dando lo mejor del amor

Pasión y dulce inspiración
Tan rara y tan difícil de hallar
Tu eres mi camino y mi destino
Reina de mi corazón

Nena, sé donde crece el amor
Mi corazón lo derrama
Eres tan magnífica y real
Sé que lo he tenido todo, todo por tí

CORO

Con cada momento que pasa este amor sigue
Sigue volviéndose más fuerte
Y entre más estamos juntos
Lo mejor sigue mejorando, nena

CORO


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario