domingo, 29 de enero de 2012

Big Time Rush - No Idea



No Idea     -Big Time Rush-

I'll love ya
If you got nobody to love
Girl I'll adore ya
If there's no one to adore
And I'll show you
If there's no one to show
Oh, and I'll know you
If you want somebody to know

PRE-CHORUS:
Every time you come around
You put a lightning bolt on my face
Baby, everytime you come around
Girl, you take my breath away
And I just wanna breathe until
I take you in
'Cuz I want you to breathe until
You take me in
But the truth is

CHORUS:
She has no idea, no idea
That I'm even here, I'm even here
She has no idea, no idea
I'm standing here, I'm standing here

I kiss you (I kiss you)
Whenever you want to be kissed
Oh, I miss ya
Two seconds after you leave
Screaming come back to me, come back to me
Let me please you, let me see you
Let me take that heart of yours
And I'll be whatever you need me to be
The good guy, bad guy, just tell me, baby

PRE-CHORUS
CHORUS

Please tell me you can hear me
I'm expressing my love
I won't stop 'till I get ya
I'm not letting up
I'm running to your heart
Like a kid in a store
Take every ounce of love
And beg you for more, beg you for more

CHORUS
No Tiene Idea     -Big Time Rush-

Te amaré
Si no tienes a nadie que te ame
Te adoraré
Si no hay nadie que te adore
Y te enseñaré
Si no hay nadie que te enseñe
Y te conoceré
Si quieres que alguien te conozca

PRE-CORO:
Cada vez que te me acercas
Me envías un rayo hacia el rostro
Nena, cada vez que te me acercas
Me quitas el aliento
Y sólo quiero seguir respirando
Hasta que te cautive
Y sólo quiero que respires
Hasta que me cautives
Pero la verdad es que...

CORO:
Ella no tiene idea, no tiene idea
Ni de que estoy aquí, que estoy aquí
Ella no tiene idea, no tiene idea
Que sigo aquí, sigo aquí

Te beso (te beso)
Cada vez que quieres ser besada
Te extraño
Dos segundos después de que te vas
Y grito "regresa a mi", regresa a mi
Déjame complacerte, déjame verte
Déjame llevar este, tu corazón
Y seré, lo que necesites que sea
El chico bueno, el malo, sólo dime que

PRE-CORO
CORO

Por favor, di que me oyes
Estoy expresando mi amor
No pararé hasta que lo sepa
No lo voy a dejar
Estoy corriendo hacia tu amor
Como un niño en una tienda
Tomo cada onza de amor
Y te suplico más, te suplico más

CORO


2 comentarios: