sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

Craig David - Hot Stuff (Let's Dance)



Hot Stuff (Let’s Dance)     -Craig David-

I don’t know about you
But if you're feeling the groove
You know what you gotta do
It’s got to be fire!

CHORUS:
(Let’s dance)
Get on the floor, no need to hold back
Sexy thong, mini-skirt, n' let on
Oh! shakin’ all that (let’s dance)
What you doin’ to me?, girl I can’t hold back
(Some hot-stuff) Is all that I need
So why we waitin’? (let’s dance)

Hit the floor, show me what you workin’
Sequins on your skirt
Incensure all of your curves and
Girl you know I’m likin’
All the things your doin’
Specially when them other girls
Be checkin’ out your moves and

Girl I want in
The way you turnin' me on I can’t even begin
You so hot like you come straight out of the kitchen
When you dip it down low, cuz we trippin’
Cuz now other guys be lookin’
At you cuz your so damn fine, really blows my mind
Girl it’s all about you, so what we gonna do?

CHORUS

On the floor as I pull you close in
Hands all up my back
With my arms wrapped around your waist and
Temperature be risin’, beat straight hypnotizin’
Ain’t no time for talkin’
Girl let’s keep this whole thing movin’

Know what I’m sayin’
I been away bein’ straight up misbehavin’
Girl you makin’ me hard what I’m feelin’
Especially when you spin around all up on my [beep]
I ain’t even playin’ (that’s right)
So many things I wanna do (tonight)
You make we wanna go home with you (that’s right)
So maybe playa like to think through
But right now it’s all about me and you so

CHORUS x2

The way that you move it’s got me fiendin’ for more
Clear up the strobe it’s getting down on the floor
Send complete empty actions girl hope that so I do
But it ain’t about me, no, tt’s all about you

Don’t want this to stop so let the record just play
Think the crowd wants the re-wind get it from the DJ
Girl, I wish that we didn’t have our clothes on at all
But before head to the door

CHORUS x2
Cosa Sensual (Bailemos)     -Craig David-

No se tú,
Pero si estás sintiendo el ritmo
Sabes lo que tienes que hacer
¡Y tiene que ser ardiente!

CORO:
(Bailemos)
Entra a la pista, no te resistas
Cinturón apretado y minifalda, sigue
¡Oh! menéalo todo junto (bailemos)
¿Qué me estás haciendo?, que no puedo resistirlo
(Algo de tu cosa sensual) es lo que necesito
Así que, ¿qué estamos esperando? (bailemos)

Pisa la pista, muéstrame lo tuyo
Las lentejuelas de tu falda
Incensuran todas tus curvas
Y sabes que me gusta
Todo lo que haces
Especialmente cuando otras chicas
Analizan tus posturas

Nena, me gusta
Como me mareas sin siquiera darme cuenta
Eres tan sensual, como cuando sales de la cocina
Cuando te agachas lentamente, hay que irnos
Porque ahora otros chicos están mirándote
A ti, porque estas condenadamente buena, me aloca
Nena, todo es por ti, ¿que vamos a hacer?

CORO

En la pista, así te traeré hacia mí
A tu manos a mi espalda
Con mis brazos rodeando tu cintura y
La temperatura subirá, el ritmo hipnotizará
No hay tiempo para hablar
Nena, sigamos moviendo todo eso

Sabes lo que digo
Estuve lejos, siendo un mal acostumbrado
Nena, me pones difícil lo que estoy sintiendo
Especialmente cuando giras toda sobre mí...
Y no estoy jugando (es eso)
Hay tanto que quiero hacer (esta noche)
Me haces querer irme a casa contigo (exacto)
Quizá debiera pretender que pienso en algo más
Pero es este momento sólo es en ti y en mí

CORO

La forma como te mueves me tiene hambriento por más
Quiten el estroboscopio que están ahí, en el suelo
Dejen ver toda la acción, nena, espero poder verla
Pero no se trata de mí, no, tan solo es de ti

No quiero que esto pare, así que sólo rueda tu cinta
Piensa que todos quieren que lo vuelvas a hacer
Nena, imagínanos a todos en ropa interior
Pero, vamos, pisa la pista

CORO


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario