jueves, 26 de enero de 2012

Boyz II Men - A Song For Mama



A Song For Mama
-Boyz II Men-

You taught me everything
And everything you've given me
I'll always keep it inside
You're the driving force in my life, yeah
There isn't anything
Or anyone that I can be
And it just wouldn't feel right
If I didn't have you by my side, ooowoh

You were there for me
To love and care for me
When skies were grey
Whenever I was down
You were always there
To comfort me
And no one else can be
What you have been to me
You'll always be
You will always be the girl
In my life for all times

CHORUS:
Mama, mama you know I love you
(Oooh, you know I love you)
Mama, mama you're the queen of my heart
Your love is like tears from the stars
Mama, I just want you to know
Lovin' you is like food to my soul

Yes it is, yes it is, oooohh, yes it is
Yes it is, yes it is, oooohh

You're always there for me
Have always been around for me
Even when I was bad
You showed me right from my wrong
Yes you did
And you took up for me
When everyone was downin' me
You always did understand
You gave me strength to go on

There were so many times
Looking back when I
Was so afraid
And then you come to me
Sayin' me
I can face anything
And no one else can do
What you have done for me
You'll always be
You will always be the girl in my life, oohh

CHORUS

Never gonna go a day without you
Fill's me up just thinking about you
I'll never go a day without my mama

CHORUS

Lovin' you is like food to my soul
Oooo-ooohh, yeah
You are like food to my soul, yes you are
Una Canción Para Mamá
-Boyz II Men-

Me enseñaste todo
Y todo me lo has dado
Siempre lo tendré presente
Eres la fuerza impulsora en mi vida
No hay nada
O nadie que no pueda ser
Y no se hubiera sentido tan bien
Si no te tuviera a mi lado

Estuviste ahí
Para amarme y preocuparte por mi
Cuando el cuelo se oscurecía
Cada vez que estaba triste
Estabas cerca
Para consolarme
Y nadie más puede ser
Lo que tú has sido para mí
Siempre serás,
Siempre serás la mujer de mi vida
Todo el tiempo

CORO:
Mamá, mamá sabes que te amo
(Sabes que te amo)
Mamá, mamá eres la reina de mi corazón
Tu amor son como lágrimas de estrella
Mamá, sólo quiero que sepas
Amarte es como alimentar a mi alma

Así es, así es, si
Así es, así es

Siempre estuviste ahí por mi
Has estado cerca por mi
Incluso cuando yo era malo
Me enseñaste de mis errores
Si, lo hiciste
Y me defendiste
Cuando todos me desacreditaban
Siempre me entendiste
Me diste fuerza para continuar

Hubieron tantas veces,
Recordándolo
En que estuve tan asustado
Y tú venias a mi
Diciéndome
Que podría afrontarlo todo
Y nadie puede hacer
Lo que has hecho por mí
Siempre serás
Siempre serás la mujer de mi vida

CORO

Nunca pasaré un día sin ti
Me animas sólo con pensar en ti
Nunca pasaré un día sin recordar a mi madre

CORO

Amarte es como alimentar a mi alma
Oh, si
Eres como el alimento de mi alma, si lo eres


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario