martes, 1 de mayo de 2012

Elliott Yamin - Wait For You



Wait For You     -Elliott Yamin-

I never felt
Nothing in the world like this before
Now I'm missing you
And I'm wishing you would come back through my door
Oooh, why did you have to go?
You could've let me know
So now I'm all alone

Girl, you could've stayed
But you wouldn't give me a chance
With you not around
It's a little bit more then I can stand
Oooh, and all my tears they
Keep running down my face
Why did you turn away?

So why does your pride
Make you run and hide?
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it's a lie
What you keep inside
This is not how you want it to be

CHORUS:
So baby, I will wait for you
'Cause I don't know what else I can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life
Baby, I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do
I'll wait for you

Been a long time since you called me
(How could you forget about me?)
You got me feeling crazy
Oooh, how can you walk away?
Everything stays the same
I just can't do it, baby

What will it take to make you come back?
Girl, I told you what it is
And it just ain't like that
Nooo, why can't you look at me?
You're still in love with me
Don't leave me crying

Baby, why can't we just
Just start over again
Get it back to the way it was
If you give me a chance
I can love you right
But you're telling me it won't be enough

CHORUS

So why does you pride
Make you run and hide
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it's a lie
What your keeping inside
That is not how you want it to be

Baby, I will wait for you, ooooh ooh
Baby, I will wait for you
If it's the last thing I do

CHORUS
I'll be waiting
Esperaré Por Ti     -Elliott Yamin-

Nunca sentí
Nada en el mundo como esto antes
Ahora te extraño
Y deseo que volvieses a pasar por mi puerta
¿Por qué tuviste que irte?
Pudiste haberme dicho
Ahora estoy completamente solo

Pudiste haberte quedado
Pero no me hubieras dado una oportunidad
Estar sin ti cerca
Es un poco más de lo que puedo soportar
Y todas mis lágrimas
Van cayendo por mi rostro
¿Por qué te marchaste?

Y, ¿por qué tu orgullo,
Te hace escapar y ocultarte?
¿Estás temerosa de mí?
Pero sé que es mentira
Lo que llevas dentro
No es como quisieras que sea

CORO:
Así que esperaré por ti
Pues no sé que más podría hacer
No me digas que se me acabó el tiempo
Así me tome el resto de mi vida
Esperaré por ti
Si piensas que estoy bien, no es verdad
Realmente te necesito en mi vida
No importa lo que tenga que hacer
Esperaré por ti

Ha pasado mucho desde que me llamaste
(¿Cómo pudiste olvidarte de mí?)
Me tienes como loco
¿Cómo pudiste marcharte?
Todo sigue igual
Es que no puedo olvidarlo

¿Que tendré que hacer para hacerte volver?
Te dije lo que pasó
Y no fue suficiente
¿Por qué no puedes mirarme?
Sigues enamorada de mi
No me dejes llorando

¿Por qué no podemos empezar,
Empezar otra vez?
Volver a como era antes
Si me das una oportunidad
Puedo amarte correctamente
Pero me dices que no será suficiente

CORO

Y, ¿por qué tu orgullo,
Te hace escapar y ocultarte?
¿Estás temerosa de mí?
Pero sé que es mentira
Lo que tienes dentro
No es como quisieras que sea

Oye, esperaré por ti
Oye, esperaré por ti
Si es el lo último que puedo hacer

CORO
Estaré esperando

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario