jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

Rachael Lampa - Live For You



Live For You     -Rachael Lampa-

You have spoken in the sunset
You have whispered words of comfort in the wind
You know everything about me
Before my life began, you held me in your hand

You have walked these roads before me
You know all the pain a broken heart can bear
Won't you help me now to trust you?
Every single day, I'll follow in your way

CHORUS:
I live for You, I live for you
When I think of all your love has done for me
I live for you
Never looking back to what life used to be
I live for you
And everything I ever thought was mine
I'd give it all away to have you in my life

I see you in the crystal waters
And I have felt you in the dark of my despair
You have shown a love unfailing
River running deep that's wheeling up in me

CHORUS

I know it's gonna take a sacrifice
I want to see the world through your eyes
I'll live for you the rest of my life...!

CHORUS
Vivo Por Ti     -Rachael Lampa-

Has hablado en el ocaso
Has susurrado palabras de alivio en el viento
Sabes todo sobre mí
Antes de que mi vida comenzara, me sujetaste en tus brazos

Has caminado estas sendas antes que yo
Conoces toda la pena que un corazón roto puede aguantar
¿No me ayudarás a creerte?
Cada simple día, seguiré tu camino

CORO:
Vivo por ti, vivo por ti
Cuando pienso en todo lo que tu amor ha hecho por mi
Yo vivo por ti
Nunca volveré atrás, a como mi vida solía ser
Vivo por ti
Y todo lo que había pensado que era mío
Lo he entregado sólo por tenerte en mi vida

Te veo en la cristalina agua
Y te he sentido en la oscuridad de la desesperación
Has mostrado un infalible amor
Los ríos abundantes corren, lo hacen entorno a mí

CORO

Sé que es necesario un sacrificio
Quiero ver el mundo por tus ojos
Viviré por ti por el resto de mi vida

CORO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario