jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

Darren Hayes - Setting Sun


Setting Sun     -Darren Hayes-

Leave me alone, come over here
I know it sounds funny, but I just can't stand
Another day on my own
Another bug in my ear sounds like noise to me

Living alone a chill in the air
I don't hear from my brother, he is living in another
Continent far away
And it was his birthday today, but I think I missed it

CHORUS:
{_/_/Behind the/_} Setting sun
I think I'm heading for a setting sun
Oh, I really need to find a way back home
Oh, it's so urgent, there's an urgency

Leave me alone, get out of here
Still chasing my daddy singing songs about my mammy
Got to let it go
Before I go down with the ship
There's my heartache sinking

Leave it alone, put it to bed
Everybody changing memory, settin' the pages
Of an email or two, yeah, I read all thirty-two
It was love prized out of you

CHORUS x2

BRIDGE:
Do I make you hot?
Do I make you uncomfortable?
A stirring down in your soul for something more
Does it happen a lot?
Does the drudgery bring you down?
Is anyone still around? Ooooh, {I'm coming down/_}

BRIDGE
CHORUS
Configurando El Sol     -Darren Hayes-

Déjame solo, acércate aquí
Sé que suena gracioso, pero no puedo seguir
Un día más con cordura
Otro chiche en mi oído, suena molesto para mí

Viviendo solo, está un niño indefenso
No escucho a mi hermano, él esta viviendo
En otro continente lejos de acá
Y su cumpleaños fue hoy, pero creo que me lo perdí

CORO:
Configurando el sol
Creo que me estoy dirigiendo a configurar el sol
Realmente necesito encontrar el camino a casa
Es urgente, hay una urgencia

Déjenme solo, salgan de aquí
Sigo recordando a papa cantando canciones de mamá
Tengo que olvidarlo
Antes de que me hunda con el barco
Hay una pena hundida

Déjala en paz, ponla en la cama
Todos cambian la memoria, reconfiguran las páginas
De un correo o dos, los he leído todos, en total 32
Fue una valiosa información tuya

CORO

PUENTE:
¿Te acaloro?
¿Te incomodo?
Veo una conmovedora depresión en tu alma por algo
¿Ocurre a menudo?
¿La monotonía te agobia?
¿Alguien sigue a tu alrededor?, bueno, estoy llegando

PUENTE
CORO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario