viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Westlife - Something Right


Something Right     -Westlife-

Never thought that I’d be so inspired
Never thought that I’d find the higher truth
I believed that love was overrated
Till the moment I found you

Now baby, I know I don’t deserve the love you give me
But now I understand that

CHORUS:
If you want me I must be doing something right
I got nothing left to prove and it’s all because of you
So if you need me and baby I make you feel alive
I know I must be doing, doing something right

It’s because of you I feel so lifted
I’ve been looking at my life from higher ground
Never thought I’d be so elated
You’re the one that turned it all around

Now baby, I didn’t know myself until you changed me
And made me understand that

CHORUS

And baby, I know I don’t deserve the love you give me
But I don’t really care, cause

CHORUS

Doing something right, yeah yeah (something right)
So if you need me and baby I make you feel alive
(I know I must be doing)
I know I must be doing something right
Yeah-yeah yeah-yeah, something right
Algo Bien     -Westlife-

Nunca pensé que estaría tan inspirado
Nunca pensé que encontraría la verdad más grande
Creí que el amor estaba sobrevalorado
Hasta el momento en que te encontré

Ahora nena, sé que no merezco el amor que me das
Pero ahora entiendo que...

CORO:
Si me quieres, debo estar haciendo algo bien
No tengo nada que probar, y todo es sólo por ti
Así que si me necesitas, nena, haré sentirte viva
Sé que debo estar haciendo, haciendo algo bien

Es por ti que me siento tan impulsado
He estado buscando mi futuro desde tierras altas
Nunca pensé que estaría tan alto
Tú eres la que cambió todo a mí alrededor

Ahora nena, no me conocía hasta que me cambiaste
Y me hiciste entender que...

CORO

Y nena, sé que no merezco el amor que me das
Pero eso no me importa, porque...

CORO

Haciendo algo bien, si (algo bien)
Así que si me necesitas, nena, haré sentirte viva
(Debo estar haciendo)
Sé que debo estar haciendo algo bien
Si, algo bien


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario