domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2011

Jessie Daniels - What I Hear


What I Hear     -Jessie Daniels-

I've tried to tune it out
But everyones talking about you
And I like the sound
Of what I've been hearing
But I need proof

Don't wanna leave it up to my imagination
Everybody's got their own interpretation
Maybe I don't deserve an explanation
I can't tell

CHORUS:
Is it real is it true
What I hear about you
That you love me, love me
That's what everybody's saying
Can it be that you see
Something beautiful in me
Well it sounds too good to be true
What I hear about you

I, I tell myself
Their only just rumors don't buy in
Oh, but I can't help
Hoping that I'm wrong in the end

I don't know what to think under these conditions
Never really been here in this position
All I know for sure is there's no dismissing
The way I feel

CHORUS

Is sounding so amazing
Cause I've been waiting
Hoping you would find me
Even though you said it
I still don't get it
How can it be true

What I hear about you
You love me, love me
How can it be! that you see
Something beautiful in me
Well it sounds too good to be true!

CHORUS

What I hear about yo...u!
Lo Que Oigo     -Jessie Daniels-

He tratado de olvidarlo
Pero todos hablan sobre ti
Y me gusta el sonido
De lo que he estado oyendo
Pero necesito pruebas

No quiero dejarselo a mi imaginación
Cada quien tiene su interpretación
Tal vez no merezca una explicación
Pero no podré decir

CORO:
Que es real, que es verdad
Lo que oigo de ti
Que me quieres, me amas
Eso es lo que todos dicen
No puede ser que tú veas
Algo bello en mí
Bueno, suena muy bueno para ser cierto
Lo que oigo de ti

Yo, me repito
Que los simples rumores no me engañan
Pero, no puedo evitarlo
Espero que este equivocado al final

No sé que pensar en estas condiciones
Realmente nunca he estado en esta situación
Todo lo que sé es que no me puedo deshacer
De lo que siento

CORO

Suena tan increíble
Porque he estado esperando
Esperando a que me encuentres
Aunque me lo digas
Sigo sin asimilarlo
¿Cómo puede ser?

Lo que oigo de tí
Me quieres, me quieres
¡Cómo puede ser!, que tu veas
Algo bello en mí
Bueno, suena muy bueno para ser cierto

CORO

Lo que oigo de ti


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario