sábado, 28 de abril de 2012

Hilary Duff - So Yesterday




So Yesterday     -Hilary Duff-

You can change your life (if you wanna)
You can change your clothes (if you wanna)
If you change your mind
Well, that's the way it goes

But I'm gonna keep your jeans
And your old black hat (cause I wanna)
They look good on me
You're never gonna get them back
At least not today, not today, not today 'cause

CHORUS:
If it's over, let it go and
Come tomorrow it will seem
So yesterday, so yesterday
I'm just a bird that's already flown away
Laugh it off let it go and
When you wake up it will seem
So yesterday, so yesterday
Haven't you heard that I'm gonna be okay?

You can say you're bored (if you wanna)
You can act real tough (if you wanna)
You can say you're torn
But I've heard enough

Thank you, you made my mind up for me
When you started to ignore me
Do you see a single tear?
It isn't gonna happen here
At least not today, not today, not today 'cause

CHORUS

If you're over me, I'm already over you
If it's all been done, what is left to do?
How can you hang up if the line is dead?
If you wanna walk, I'm a step ahead
If you're moving on, I'm already gone
If the light is off then it isn't on
At least not today, not today, not today 'cause

CHORUS x2
Tan Del Ayer     -Hilary Duff-

Puedes cambiar tu vida (si eso quieres)
Puedes cambiar tu ropa (si eso quieres)
Si cambias de opinión
Bueno, así son las cosas

Pero me voy a quedar con tus pantalones
Y con tu viejo sombrero negro (porque quiero)
Se ven bien en mí
Nunca los vas a tener de vuelta
Al menos no por hoy, no hoy, no hoy, porque

CORO:
Si ya se terminó, déjalo pasar y
Con el venir del mañana, parecerá
Tan del ayer, tan del ayer
Soy una ave que ya voló lejos
Ríete de eso, déjalo pasar y
Cuando despiertes parecerá
Tan del ayer, tan del ayer
¿No has escuchado que yo voy a estar bien?

Puedes decir que estás aburrido (si eso quieres)
Puedes hacerte el duro (si eso quieres)
Puedes decir que estás agobiado
Pero ya he oído suficiente

Gracias, decidiste por mí
Cuando empezaste a ignorarme
¿Vez una sola lágrima?
Eso no va a pasar aquí
Al menos no por hoy, no hoy, no hoy, porque

CORO

Si me olvidaste, ya te olvidé también
Si ya todo está hecho, ¿qué más queda por hacer?
¿Cómo puedes esperar si la línea se cortó?
Si quieres caminar, yo voy un paso adelante
Si sigues adelante, yo ya me he ido
Si la luz está apagada entonces no está prendida
Al menos no por hoy, no por hoy, no por hoy, porque

CORO

1 comentario: