domingo, 9 de octubre de 2011

Tim McGraw - Let Me Love You



Let Me Love You     -Tim McGraw-

Sometimes I close my eyes
And imagine you're with me
Chasing passion into the night
All tangled in a dream

Oh, if you could see my heart
The way I feel inside
You would know just how far
I'm willing to go to get to you
There is nothing I won't do

CHORUS:
Let me show you what it's like to lose control
Free the desire in your soul
Oooh, let me love you
Let me take you to a place like no where else
Show you the things you never felt
Oooh, let me love you

Oooh, I want to taste your kiss
Be the reason for your smile
Touch the magic on your skin
Be the one that drives you wild

Oooh, if you could read my mind
You'd know you're everything I need
You'd see yourself through my eyes
You may understand what I'm going through
And just how much I want you

CHORUS
Let me love you, oh, let me love you!

CHORUS x2

Woooh oh oh oooh, oh, let me love you
Woooh oh oh oooh, oh, let me love you
Déjame Amarte     -Tim McGraw-

A veces cierro los ojos
E imagino que estás conmigo
Tras la pasión en medio de la noche
Todo envuelto en un sueño

Oh, si pudieras ver mi corazón
Y la forma como se siente
Sabrías cuan lejos
Estaría dispuesto a ir para llegar a ti
No hay nada que no haría

CORO:
Déjame mostrarte como se siente perder el control
Liberar el deseo de tu interior
Oh, déjame amarte
Déjame llevarte a un lugar como nadie más
Mostrarte cosas que no has sentido jamás
Oh, déjame amarte

Quiero saboreas tu beso
Ser la razón de tu sonrisa
Palpar la magia de tu piel
Ser aquel que te vuelva loca

Oh, si pudieras leer mi mente
Sabes que eres todo lo que necesito
Te verías a ti misma a través de mis ojos
Entenderías lo que estoy pasando
Y cuanto es que yo te amo

CORO
Déjame amarte, oh, déjame amarte

CORO

Oh, déjame amarte
Oh, déjame amarte


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario