sábado, 15 de octubre de 2011

Five - Invincible


Invincible     -Five-

I gotta find a way
To find a better day without you
And thoughts are hard to say
I miss you every day
Now you're not here with me

I never thought that you would leave me, ooh oh
I know the time will make it easy, baby

CHORUS:
And you'll never know how much I'm missing you
And all the things that I've been going through
Ooh ooh
And you'll never know how I got through it all
Now baby I'm invincible, ooh oh

Like sunshine after rain
I'm on my own again without you
I've had to let you go
I wanted you to know
That I'm still here for you

It doesn't work when were together, no no no-no
Just good friends will last forever, baby

CHORUS

You never told me it would end this way
And why never said it was okay?
I never told you to leave today
How could you leave me on my own?

CHORUS
Invencible     -Five-

Tengo que encontrar un modo
De hallar un mejor mañana, sin ti
Y los pensamientos son difíciles de decir
T extraño cada día
Ahora que no estás aquí, conmigo

Nunca creí que me fueras a dejar
Supongo que el tiempo lo hará más fácil

CORO:
Nunca sabrás cuanto te estoy extrañando
Y todas las cosas por las que he pasado
Oh no
Y nunca sabrás como lo he superado todo
Ahora, nena, soy invencible

Como la luz del sol después de la lluvia
Estoy de pie otra vez, sin ti
He tenido que dejarte ir
Y quise que supieras
Que sigo aquí para ti

No funcionó cuando estábamos juntos
Entonces ser amigos si será para siempre

CORO

Nunca me dijiste que podría acabar así
Y, ¿por qué no dijiste que estaría bien?
Nunca te dije que te marcharas hoy
¿Cómo pudiste dejarme solo?

CORO


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario