lunes, 3 de octubre de 2011

Chikezie Eze - If Only For One Night



If Only For One Night     -Chikezie Eze-
[Cover from the Luther Vandross' original song]


VERSE:
Let me hold you tight if only for one night
Let me keep you near to ease away your fear
It would be so nice if only for one night

I won't tell a soul, no one has to know
If you want to be totally discreet
I'll be at your side if only for one night

Heey, oh babe, if only for one night
Your eyes say things I never hear from you
And my knees are shakin' too
But I'm willin', I'm willin' to go thru
I must be crazy standin' in this place
And I'm feeling no disgrace for asking

VERSE

Heey, oh babe, if only for one night
I tell you what I need is
(One night) One (one night, oh), one (oh ooh)
What I need is oooo...ooooone... one!
Of your love, of you love, baby
I'm asking

Let me take you home to keep you safe and warm
Till the early dawn, warms up to the sun
It would be so nice if only for one night

If only for one night, he, he, hey
If only for one night, oh baby
If only for one night, if only for one ni...ight
Tan Sólo Por Una Noche     -Chikezie Eze-
[Interpretación de la canción original de Luther Vandross]

VERSO:
Déjame abrazarte fuerte tan solo por una noche
Déjame tenerte cerca para espantar tus miedos
Sería tan gentil... si tan solo por una noche...

No se lo diré ni a un alma, nadie lo sabrá
Si es que quieres ser totalmente discreta
Estaré de tu lado, si tan solo por una noche...

Oye nena, si solo por una noche
Tus ojos dicen cosas que nunca oí de ti
Y mis piernas están temblando
Pero estoy dispuesto, dispuesto a llegar a ti
Debo estar loco para estar en este lugar
Sin sentirme desgraciado por pedirte...

VERSO

Oye nena, sólo por una noche
Te digo, lo que necesito es
(Una noche) Una (una noche), una
Lo que necesito es una...
Noche de tu amor, de tu amor, nena
Te lo pido

Déjame acompañarte a casa para mantenerte tibia y segura
Hasta que el amanecer aparezca con el sol
Sería tan gentil, si tan solo por una noche...

Si tan solo por una noche, si
Si tan solo por una noche
Si tan solo por una noche, sólo por una noche


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario