domingo, 9 de octubre de 2011

Sky / Karl Wolf - Dreamin' Of You



Dreamin' Of You    -Sky / Karl Wolf-

I wanna say these words to you
I dream of things we use to do
I hate the fact that we can't never be along together
I wish we'd stay alone, but
I like to think we make it last
I don't belong alone
Without you here I feel I'm falling

Somehow somewhere I feel you near
Like the stars that I can see
Can you dream of me tonight?

CHORUS:
I wanna know (I'm dreaming of you), I wanna see
You're in my life (I'm dreaming of you)
I wanna feel inside of you (I'm dreaming of you)
You holding me, we drift away

The season change, you still the same
The thoughts of you will never fade
Promise me that you will be here, in my arms again
I see your pictures on the wall
I use to wanna take the moment
But tears are running out of time (are running out of time)

Somehow somewhere I feel you near
Like the stars that I can see
Can you dream of me tonight?

CHORUS

There will be no hesitation
I will take you in my arms
And we'll drift away (we'll drift away)
A thousand one emotions
Running' wild, I feel they flow
I will take this time and spend my life
(Dreamin' of you)

CHORUS

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna take you there

CHORUS

Everybody see till the day, you're my name
I'm dreaming of you, dreaming of you
I'm dreaming of you
Soñándote    -Sky / Karl Wolf-

Quiero decirte estas palabras
Sueño en las cosas que solíamos hacer
Odio el hecho de que no podamos seguir juntos
Desearía que estuviéramos solos
Me gusta fantasear con que logramos continuar
No merezco estar solo
Sin tí acá, me siento desvalido

En algún lado, de algún modo, te siento cerca
Como las estrellas que puedo ver
¿Puedes soñar en mi esta noche?

CORO:
Quiero saberlo (estoy soñándote), quiero verlo
Estas en mi vida (estoy soñándote)
Quiero sentir que estoy en ti (estoy soñándote)
Que me abrazas y que nos marchamos

Las estaciones pasan, pero tú sigues igual
Los recuerdos tuyos nunca se irán
Prométeme que estarás aquí, en mis brazos de nuevo
Veo tus fotos en la pared
Suelo recordar el momento
Pero no es hora de llorar (no es hora de llorar)

En algún lado, de algún modo, te siento cerca
Como las estrellas que puedo ver
¿Puedes soñar en mí esta noche?

CORO

No habrá vacilación
Te tomaré en mis brazos
Y nos marcharemos (nos marcharemos)
Mil y un emociones
Me alborotan, las siento surgir
Pasaré este momento y toda mi vida
(Soñando en ti)

CORO

Quiero, quiero, quiero llevarte

CORO

Vean todo que hasta ese día, tú serás mi nombre
Estoy soñándote, soñándote
Estoy soñándote


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario