lunes, 25 de junio de 2012

N Sync - Selfish



Selfish     -N Sync-

I just don't understand
Why you running from a good man, baby
Why you want to turn your back on love
Why you've already given up
See, I know you been hurt before
But I swear I'll give you so much more
I swear I'll never let you down
'Cause I swear it's you that I adore

And I can't help myself, babe
'Cause I think about you constantly
And my heart gets no rest over you, you you

CHORUS:
You can call me selfish
But all I want is your love
You can call me hopeless
Baby 'cause I'm hopelessly in love
You can call me imperfect
But who's perfect?
Tell me what do I gotta do
To prove that I'm the only one for you

So what's wrong with being selfish

I'll be taking up ya time
Till the day I make you realize (realize)
That for you there could be no one else
I just gotta have you for myself
Baby, I would take good care of you
No matter what it is you're going through
I'll be there for you when you're in need
Baby, believe in me

'Cause if love is a crime, yeah yeah
Then punish me (I will die for you)
'Cause I don't want to live without you
Oh, what can I do?

CHORUS

Why do you keep us apart?
why won't you give up your heart?
You know that we're meant to be together
And why do you push me away?
All that I want is to give you love
Forever and ever and ever

CHORUS

END:
Selfishly I'm
In love with you
'Cause I've searched my soul
And know that it's you

END x2

To prove that I'm the only one for you
So what's wrong with being selfish, selfish, selfish
So what's wrong with being selfi...iish, yeah
Egoísta     -N Sync-

Sencillamente no entiendo
Por qué te escapas de un buen hombre, nena
Por qué le quieres dar la espalda al amor
Por qué ya has renunciado
Mira, sé que has sido herida antes
Pero te juro que te daré mucho más
Juro jamás dejarte ir
Porque te juro que es a ti a quien adoro

Y no puedo evitarlo
Pues pienso en ti constantemente
Y mi corazón no se cansa de ti

CORO:
Puedes llamarme egoísta
Pero todo lo que codicio es tu amor
Puedes llamarme desesperado
Es que estoy desesperadamente enamorado
Puedes llamarme imperfecto
Pero, ¿quién es perfecto?
Dime que tengo que hacer
Para probarte que soy el único para ti

Entonces, ¿qué hay de malo con ser egoísta?

Te estaré tomando el tiempo
Hasta el día que te haga notar
Que para ti puede no haber nadie más
Tengo que conseguirte por mi mismo
Nena, podría cuidarte bien
Sin importar lo que sea que estés pasando
Estaré para ti cuando lo necesites
Nena, créeme a mi

Porque si amar es un crimen
Entonces castígame (moriré por ti)
Pues no quiero vivir sin ti
¿Qué puedo hacer?

CORO

¿Por qué nos separas?
¿Por qué no entregas tu corazón?
Sabes que debemos estar juntos
Y, ¿por qué me apartas lejos?
Todo lo que quiero es darte mi amor
Siempre y por siempre y aún más

CORO

FINAL:
Egoístamente estoy
Enamorado de ti
Pues he analizado mi alma
Y se que eres tú

FINAL

Para probarte que soy el único para ti
Entonces, ¿qué hay de malo con ser egoísta?
Entonces, ¿qué hay de malo con ser egoísta?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario