sábado, 7 de septiembre de 2013

Lionel Richie - The Closest Thing To Heaven


The Closest Thing To Heaven 
-Lionel Richie-

An angel's kiss is
The kiss you give to me
An angel's touch has
Touched my heart
Your love is something
That's truly heavenly
Heaven is here in your arms
I couldn't sleep at night

And then you blessed my life
With your sweet sexy ways
Oh, now I can't even think
What my life would be
To be without you even one day

CHORUS:
You're the closest thing to
Heaven in my world
Never take this heaven from my arms
Don't take your love from me
Or you'll take everything
You're the closest thing
To heaven that I've ever seen
You are, you are
The closest thing to heaven
You are, you are

My happiness is
Just being next to you
You're tenderness has
Touched my soul
Never knew someone
Had so much love for me
I'm never letting you go
I thought no one could care

You answered all my prayers
With your sweet sexy ways
Oh, you made my life complete
When you made love to me
That's why I love you more everyday

CHORUS

Take it away (you are, you are)
(The closest thing to heaven)
(You are, you are) You are, you are

The one love I need in my life
The one touch I need in the night
Whoah, the answer to all of my prayers
Promise me you'll always be there

CHORUS

(Yeah, don't you know?)
You are, you are
The closest thing to heaven
You are, you are
Lo Más Cercano Al Cielo 
-Lionel Richie-

Un beso angelical
Es el beso que me das
El toque de un ángel
Ha tocado mi corazón
Tu amor es algo
Que es verdaderamente celestial
El cielo está acá, en mis brazos
No me deja descansar

Y entonces bendeciste mi vida
Con tu dulzura y sensualidad
Ahora no puedo ni pensar
Qué sería de mi vida
Sin ti tan solo un día

CORO:
Eres lo más cercano
Al cielo en mi mundo
Nunca quites este cielo de mis brazos
No alejes tu amor de mi
O te llevarás todo de aquí
Eres lo más cercano
Al cielo que alguna vez vi
Tú eres, tú eres
Lo más cercano al cielo
Tú eres, lo eres

Mi felicidad está
Al estar junto a ti
Eres la ternura
Que ha tocado mi alma
Nunca conocí a alguien
Que tuviera tanto amor por mi
Nunca te dejaré ir
Creo que a nadie le importaría más

Respondiste todas mis plegarias
Con tu dulzura y sensualidad
Completaste mi existir
Cuando me hiciste el amor
Y es por eso que te amo más cada día

CORO

No te vayas (tú eres, tú eres)
(Lo más cercano al cielo)
(Tú eres, lo eres) Tú eres, lo eres

Aquel amor que necesito en mi vida
Aquel toque que ansío en la noche
La respuesta a todas mis oraciones
Prométeme que ahí siempre estarás

CORO

(Si, ¿no lo sabías?)
Que tú eres, tú eres
Lo más cercano al cielo
Tú eres, lo eres

1 comentario: