miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2013

Colby O'Donis - The Difference


The Difference     -Colby O'Donis-

Behind every great man
There's a woman, woman, woman, oh!
She never lets me down
She makes me feel so, so, so good
When she's loving me
Man, it's like, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
She's my ride or die
Twenty-four, seven, three, sixty-five

So no matter what is facing me
She has a way to give me strength
For her I'll wait a life
But I can't go tonight
Without hearing the voice of my angel

CHORUS:
The difference is
She makes the world a little better
The difference is
She makes it hurt a little lesser
The difference is
She can take away the pressure
The closest thing to heaven
Ooh, that's the difference
When you find a right one
You walk a little better
You talk a little better
You eat a little better
You dress a little better
She's the closest thing to heaven
Ooh, that's the difference
Hey, she makes the difference, oh

She lets the weight
Right off of my shoulders, shoulders, shoulders, hey
And with this girl
I can picture growing older, older, oh-older
And if you got one like mine
Better pull her closer, closer, close-er
Don't play the cool guy
You'll lose your chance to show her, show her, show her, ooh yeah

Oh, this is the best of me
A hundred percent she expects from me
That's why I'm blessed with life
To see her every night
And feel the touch, the touch of an angel

CHORUS

I believe in what I try to say
If you see a girl like mine don't let her away
'Cause a girl like that don't come 'round everyday
Yes, I, said that's the difference

CHORUS...
La Diferencia     -Colby O'Donis-

Detrás de cada gran hombre
Hay una gran mujer
Ella nunca me defrauda
Me hace sentir tan, tan, tan bien
Cuando me está amando
Oye, es como si... ¡vaya!
Ella es mi ahora o nunca
Mis horas, mis días, todo mi año

Así que no importa que me pase
Tiene su modo de darme fuerzas
Por ella esperaré toda mi vida
Pero no puedo esta noche pasar
Sin oír la voz de mi ángel

CORO:
La diferencia es
Que hace al mundo un mejor lugar
La diferencia es
Que hace que sufra un poco menos
La diferencia es
Que ella puede alejar la tensión
Lo más cercano al cielo
Esa es la diferencia
Cuando encuentras a la indicada
Caminas un poco mejor
Hablas un poco mejor
Comes un poco mejor
Vistes un poco mejor
Ella es lo más cercano al cielo
Esa es la diferencia
Si, ella hace la diferencia

Ella quita el peso
De mis hombros
Y con esta chica
Puedo imaginarme envejeciendo
Y si tienes una como la mía
Mejor mantenla muy cerca
No pretendas ser el fabuloso
O perderás la oportunidad de demostrárselo

Ella es lo mejor de mi
Cumple mis expectativas por completo
Es por eso que he sido bendecido con la vida
Para verla cada noche
Y sentir la caricia, la caricia de un ángel

CORO

Creo en lo que quiero decir
Si ves a una chica como la mía no dejes que se vaya
Porque una chica así no llega todos los días
Si, eso dije, esas es la diferencia

CORO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario