miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2013

Color Me Badd - Love Is Stronger Than Pride


Love Is Stronger Than Pride
-Color Me Badd-

Don't throw your life away
Right now you've got it made
Gotten' in over your head
This isn't natural
You got to close the door now
They said we would fail
But I just got to believe

I've tasted the fear
And I had my share of pain
Without my pride
You know I'll risk everything, baby
Every time I feel your touch
I want it over and over again, no

CHORUS:
And now I can't let you go
'Coz I can no longer hide
I'm fallin' deeper inside
And love is stronger than pride
And you gotta know
We've reached the end of the line
And I will lay down my life
'Coz love is stronger than pride

There's no beat in my heart
Just runnin' from the dark
And much to afraid to be sure
I can't stand the pain
Of livin' life in vain
A danger no longer this soul can endure

Nothing is real
If I can't feel your touch
Walk though the fire
I know that won't be to much
Every second I live I promise you
I need it over and over again, oh

CHORUS

I never believed this dying flame
Could ever burn again
Now I will stand like a rock
Till there's no more to give
Give up my life for that one chance to live
Your touch in the night
I can't let this die, oh no

CHORUS...
El Amor Es Más Fuerte Que El Orgullo 
-Color Me Badd-

No desperdicies tu vida
Que esta vez lo has hecho bien
Es tu culpa
Es que no es natural
Tienes que cerrar la puesta ya
Creen que fallaremos
Pero tengo que creer

He probado el miedo
Y he saboreado el dolor
Sin mi orgullo ya
Sabes que lo arriesgaré todo
Cada vez que siento tu toque
Lo deseo una, otra y otra vez

CORO:
Y ahora no puedo dejarte ir
Pues no puedo ocultar más
Que estoy perdido por dentro
Y que el amor es más fuerte que el orgullo
Y tienes que saber
Que hemos llegado al límite de la línea
Y que rendiré mi vida
Pues el amor es más fuerte que el orgullo

No hay sentir en mi corazón
Al huir de la oscuridad
Y demasiado temor para estar seguro
Pero no puedo tolerar el dolor
De vivir mi vida en vano
Un peligro que esta alma no puede soportar

Nada es real
Si no siento tu tocar
Caminar en el fuego
Sé que no bastará
Cada segundo que vivo, te prometo
Lo necesito una, otra y otra vez

CORO

Nunca yo creí que esta débil llama
Pudiese arder otra vez
Ahora me planto como roca
Hasta que no haya más que entregar
Entrego mi vida por una oportunidad de vivir
Tu caricia en la noche
No puedo dejar que esto muera, no

CORO

1 comentario: