jueves, 12 de julio de 2012

One Direction - Taken


Taken     -One Direction-

Now that you can't have me
You suddenly want me
Now that I'm with somebody else
You tell me you love me
I slept on your doorstep
Begging for one chance
Now that I finally moved on
You say that you've missed me all along

CHORUS:
Who do you think you are?
Who do you think I am?
You only loved to see me breaking
You only want me 'cause I'm taken
You don't really want my heart
No, you just like to know you can
Still be the one who gets it breaking
You only want me when I'm taken

You're messing with my head
Girl, that's what you do best
Saying there's nothing you won't do
To get me to say yes
You're impossible to resist
But I wouldn't bet your heart on it
It's like I'm finally awake
And you're just a beautiful mistake

CHORUS

Thank you for showing me
Who you are underneath, no
Thank you, I don't need
Another heartless misery
You think I'm doing this to make you jealous
And I know that you hate to hear this
But this is not about you anymore

CHORUS

Now that you can't have me
You suddenly want me
Comprometido     -One Direction-

Ahora que no puedes tenerme
De pronto me quieres
Ahora que estoy con alguien más
Dices que me amas
Dormí a tu puerta
Rogando por una oportunidad
Ahora que finalmente continué
Dices que me extrañas todo el tiempo

CORO:
¿Quién crees que eres?
¿Quién crees que soy?
Sólo amabas verme triste
Sólo me amas porque estoy comprometido
No quieres mi amor en realidad
No, sólo te gusta ver que puedes
Seguir siendo la que lo arruine todo
Sólo me quieres cuando estoy comprometido

Estas confundiéndome
Eso es lo que mejor sabes hacer
Decir que no hay nada que no harás
Por hacerme decir "si"
Eres imposible de resistir
Pero no diría lo mismo de tu corazón
Es como si finalmente hubiera despertado
Y tú sólo fueras un hermoso error

CORO

Gracias por enseñarme
Quien eres en realidad, pero
No gracias, no necesito
Otra miseria tan cruel
Crees que estoy haciendo esto para darte celos
Y sé que odias que te diga esto
Pero esto ya no se trata de ti más

CORO

Ahora que no puedes tenerme
De pronto me quieres

1 comentario: