domingo, 15 de julio de 2012

Clay Aiken - Invisible


Invisible     -Clay Aiken-

Whatcha' doing tonight, I wish I could be a fly on your wall
Are you really alone? Who's stealin' your dreams?
Why can't I bring you into my life? (So tell me)
What would it take to make you see that I'm alive?

CHORUS:
If I was invisible
Then I could just watch you in your room
If I was invincible
I'd make you mine tonight
If hearts were unbreakable
Then I could just tell you where I stand
I would be the smartest man
If I was invisible... wait, I already am

Saw your face in the crowd
I call out your name, you don't hear a sound
I keep tracing your steps, each move that you make
Wish I could read what goes through your mind
Wish you could touch me with the colors of your life

CHORUS

I reach out, but you don't even see me
Even when I scream out, baby, you don't hear me
I am nothing without you, just a shadow passing through

CHORUS

If I was invisible! [...]
Invisible     -Clay Aiken-

¿Qué vas a hacer esta noche?, desearía ser una mosca en tu pared
¿Estás realmente sola?, ¿quien te quita el sueño?
¿Por qué no puedo meterte en mi vida? (Entonces dime)
¿Que tendría que hacer para hacerte ver que existo?

CORO:
Si fuera invisible
Podrías observarte en tu cuarto
Si fuera invencible
Te haría mía esta noche
Si los corazones fueran irrompibles
Podrías decirte en donde estoy ahora
Sería el chico más brillante
Si fuera invisible... espera, ya lo soy

Vi tu rostro entre la gente
Grito tu nombre, pero no escuchas ni un sonido
Siguo todos tus pasos, cada movimiento que haces
Desearía poder leer lo que pasa por tu cabeza
Quisiera que me tocaras con los colores de tu vida

CORO

Llego, pero ni siquiera me ves
Incluso cuando grito, tú no me oyes
No soy nada yo sin ti, sólo una sombra que pasa por ahí

CORO

Si fuera invisible...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario