martes, 9 de octubre de 2012

Five - Let's Get It On



Let's Get It On     -Five-

Never knew someone could make me feel
Like you do, 'cause it's true
You got me praying that this love is real
All I need, is you with me

PRE-CHORUS:
'Cause there's something 'bout the way you smile I like
Something I don't know
I'd give anything to be with you tonight
'Cause I can't let go

CHORUS:
All I wanna do is get with you
Take a little time, get next to you
Let's get it on (let's get it on)
Let's get it on (let's get it on)
All I want now is you and me
You and I are meant to be
Let's get it on (let's get it on)
Let's get it on (let's get it on)

So many times I've looked into your eyes
And all I see, is the love for me
But if you took some time to realize
You could be the one for me, baby

PRE-CHORUS
CHORUS

You be the honey that I never could forget
And got me trippin' out, you got me thinking we were set
I thought that we would always be together you and me
Remember thinking that you've gotta be my destiny
Can't you see?
That I know that I was wrong in what I did
But if you take me back I know that we could try again
And I'm gonna keep on calling, keep on hitting with my charms
Until the day you finally take me back into your arms
Take it back now

PRE-CHORUS
CHORUS...
Continuemos     -Five-

Nunca supe que alguien pudiera hacerme sentir
Como tú lo haces, es que es verdad
Me tienes rezando por que este amor sea real
Todo lo que necesito, es a ti conmigo

PRE-CORO:
Pues hay algo en la forma como sonríes que me gusta
Algo que no sé
Daría lo que fuera por estar contigo esta noche
Pues no puedo evitarlo

CORO:
Todo lo que quiero es estar contigo
Tomarme un poco de tiempo junto a ti
Continuemos (continuemos)
Continuemos (continuemos)
Todo lo que ahora quiero es estar tú y yo
Tú y yo nos correspondemos
Continuemos (continuemos)
Continuemos (continuemos)

Muchísimas veces he mirado en tus ojos
Y todo lo que veo, es tu amor por mi
Pero si te tomas tu tiempo para razonar
Tú podrías ser la indicada para mi, nena

PRE-CORO
CORO

Se la dulzura que nunca podré olvidar
Me tienes tonto, pensando que estamos en algo
Pienso que estaríamos juntos por siempre tú y yo
Suelo creer que tienes que ser mi destino
¿No lo ves?
Qué sé que estaba equivocado en lo que hice
Pero si me aceptas sé que podemos tratar otra vez
Voy a andar llamándote, sorprendiéndote con mis encantos
Hasta el día en que finalmente me tomes en tus brazos
Reconsidéralo

PRE-CORO
CORO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario