domingo, 23 de septiembre de 2012

Jesse McCartney - Just Go




Just Go    -Jesse McCartney-

I trusted you
Yeah, that would be my first mistake
Yeah, I, I've been lied to
Your eyes are ice cold blue
A mirror of the heart inside of you

You can't walk back in my life
You had your chance to be by my side
I don't have to hear you cry to know

CHORUS:
Just go
I gave you my word and I promised to love you, go
It's over, you had your chance
Just go
There's nothing inside me that still feels connected
To you, to me you're already gone

I got a new love now, yeah
She's my new love now

And she loves me so
Takes me where you never took me although
You tried too
Her eyes they read so true
So different from the way it was with you

I don't need you in my life
Forgot what it's like to be satisfied
I don't wanna hear you cry 'cause I know

CHORUS

Takin' a look at these photographs
Fightin' my tears and I try to relax
'Cause you came and you left
And it all went by so fast

CHORUS x2

Oh, to me you're already gone
I got a new love now, yeah yeah
I trusted you and that would be my first mistake

Sólo Vete    -Jesse McCartney-

Confié en ti
Ese sería mi primer error
En el que he caído
Tus ojos son de un azul hielo
Un espejo del corazón dentro de ti

No puedes volver a mi vida
Tuviste tu oportunidad de estar a mi lado
No tengo que oírte llorar para saberlo

CORO:
Sólo vete
Te di mi mundo y prometí amarte, vete
Se acabó, tuviste tu oportunidad
Sólo vete
No hay nada dentro de mi que siga conectado
A ti, tú para mi ya te has ido

Tengo un nuevo amor ahora
Ella es mi nuevo amor ahora

Y me ama tanto
Me lleva a donde tú jamás me llevaste
Aunque lo intentaste
Sus ojos lucen tan reales
Tan diferentes de como eran en ti

No te necesito en mi vida
Olvidé como era estar satisfecho
No quiero oírte llorar, pues ya lo sé

CORO

Echando un vistazo a estas fotografías
Evito mis lágrimas y trato de relajarme
Porque llegaste y te fuiste
Y todo eso fue tan rápido

CORO

Si, para mi tú ya te has ido
Tengo un nuevo amor ahora
Confié en ti y ese sería mi primer error

1 comentario: