sábado, 18 de febrero de 2012

PureNRG - Call On Jesus



Call On Jesus     -PureNRG-

I'm so very ordinary, nothing special on my own
Ouh, I have, have never walked on water
And I... I have never calmed a storm

Sometimes I'm hiding away
From the madness around me
Like a child who's afraid of the dark

CHORUS:
But when I call on Jesus all things are possible
I can mount on wings like eagles and soar
When I call on Jesus mountains are gonna fall
Cause He'll move heaven and earth to
Come, rescue me when I call

Weary brother, broken daughter
Little widowed mother you're not alone

When you're tired and scared
Of the madness around you
If you can't find the strength to carry on

When you call on Jesus all things are possible
I can mount on wings like eagles and soar
When you call on Jesus mountains are gonna fall
Cause He'll move heaven and earth to
Come, rescue you when you call

Call Him in the morning in the afternoon time
Late in the evening He'll be there
When your heart is broken
And you feel discouraged
You can just remember that He said, He'll be there

CHORUS x2
Llamo A Jesús     -PureNRG-

Soy demasiado ordinario, nada especial por mi mismo
Nunca he caminado sobre el agua
Y nunca he calmado a la tormenta

A veces estoy escondido
De la locura del mundo
Como un niño que le teme a la oscuridad

CORO:
Pero cuando llamo a Jesús, nada es imposible
Puedo alzar mis alas como las águilas y volar
Cuando llame a Jesús las montañas van a caer
Porque él moverá cielo y tierra
Para venir a salvarme cuando lo llame

Hermano cansado, hermana abatida
Madre viuda, no están solos

Cuando estén temerosos y cansados
De la locura del mundo
Si no pueden encontrar la fuerza para seguir adelante

Cuando llamas a Jesús, nada es imposible
Puedo alzar mis alas como las águilas y volar
Cuando llamas a Jesús las montañas caen
Porque Él moverá cielo y tierra
Para venir a salvarte cuando lo llames

Llámalo en la mañana, o en la tarde
Tarde en la noche, Él estará ahí
Cuando tu corazón esté roto
Y te sientas desalentado
Sólo recuerda lo que dijo y Él estará ahí

CORO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario