jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012

Darren Hayes - Who Would Have Thought


Who Would Have Thought?     -Darren Hayes-

Nobody told you that the heart is like a deep, deep freeze
So many lies, so much of it broken
And nobody told you deep within a well so cavernous
That maybe I could shed some light on

CHORUS:
Who would have thought it could be amazing?
Who would have thought the tiny courageous?
Who would have thought the love so belated
Could save me and bring me back to you?

And nobody told you there'd be days of silence that no one heard
A river swells and overwhelms you
And nobody told you deep within a heart so ravenous
That maybe I could spare a beat for

CHORUS

I had to find you, had to let you know
That you aren't alone and we didn't make the rules
I had to find you, had to get right back to you...

Oh no, I had to find you, had to let you know
That you aren't alone and we didn't make the rules
I had to find you, had to get right back to you
It's always been you

Now tell me, who would have thought it could be this amazing?
Now, who would have thought the tiny courageous?
Tell me, who would have thought the love so belated
Could save me and bring me back to you?
¿Quién Hubiera Pensado?     -Darren Hayes-

Nadie te dijo que el corazón es como un gran témpano
Tantas mentiras lo rompen
Y nadie te dijo que en lo más profundo es tenebroso
Quizá pueda derramar un poco de luz en él

CORO:
¿Quién hubiera pensado que podría ser increíble?
¿Quién hubiera pensado en ese pequeño valiente?
¿Quién hubiera pensado que ese amor tardío,
Pudo salvarme y regresarme a ti?

Y nadie te dijo que habría días de silencio en los que nadie escucharía
En el que el río crecería y te arrollaría
Y nadie te dijo que dentro de un corazón tan hambriento
Tal vez podría hacerlo seguir

CORO

Tengo que encontrarte, tengo que decirte
Que no estás solo y que, nosotros no hicimos las reglas
Tengo que encontrarte, tengo que volver a ti

¡Oh no!, tengo que encontrarte, tengo que decirte
Que no estás solo y que, nosotros no hicimos las reglas
Tengo que encontrarte, tengo que volver a ti
Siempre tubo que ser hacia ti

Ahora dime, ¿quién hubiera pensado que podría ser increíble?
Ahora, ¿quién hubiera pensado en ese pequeño valiente?
Dime, ¿quién hubiera pensado que ese amor tardío,
Pudo salvarme y regresarme a ti?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario