martes, 17 de junio de 2014

Jessica Simpson - Hot Like Fire


Hot Like Fire     -Jessica Simpson-

Girl: Jessica, you are never going to believe what I am looking at right now.
Jessica: What are you talking about?
Girl: You know your man? Mister Wonderful? The guy you're always talking about?
Jessica: I know, he's so hot, right?
Girl: Yeah, hot, whatever. Ok, anyways, he is all up on that girl, Coop.
Jessica: Coop? What are you talking about?
Girl: Yes, I`m telling you girl. He's playing you.
Jessica: Whatever.
Girl: Jessica, I'm serious. He is all over her! Believe...
Jessica: Whatever, I don't believe you.
Girl: Jess, I swear it's true. I was watching'em. I can see'em right now. It so disgusting.
Jessica: You guys....
Girl: I'm serious. You better call him up right now.
Jessica: What do I do? What do I say?
Girl: I don't know, but I'm looking at him. I mean, you gotta tell him the truth.
Girl: You gotta tell him how it is.
Jessica: He's playing me?
Girl: He's playing you so bad.

You wanna play a game boo?

You told me that you would always
Be the only thing that I'd ever need
And that my friends that they
Were never good enough to be with me
You want me to stay at home
And like a fool I did for you
Now I see the game that you played on me

CHORUS:
You go out with your friends at night
Like it's alright
'Cause you're hot like fire
Other girls call your cell phone boy
You can't help yourself
'Cause you're hot like fire
You didn't know she was by best friend baby
You just played yourself
'Cause you're hot like fire
Baby don't try to run your game on me
'Cause it's plain to see
That you're hot like fire

(Fire like fire like fire)

You said you loved me baby
And never will fall apart
You even told me once that
You've suffered from a broken heart
Made plans to share a summer romance
A dream for two just me and you
But now I see what you're really about

CHORUS

(Fire like fire like fire) [x4]

Ooh! Tell me who'd you think I was?
Did you think I was your fool?
Maybe you've taken other girls for a ride before
But I got your number
See baby I can play your game
And you can tell me how it feels
'Cause everything you've ever done to me
Can be done right back to you

(Hello?)
Baby you thought you could play me
Thought that you would make a little move and fake me
So honey I don't need to be
Just another quickie notch on your belt not me
I'll never be a prize on your shelf
A real player you'll never be
You need to run your game on someone else instead of me
Look at you now poor baby, you're so through
Tell me how it feels now that someone is playing you

CHORUS...
Ardiente Como El Fuego     -Jessica Simpson-

Amiga: Jessica, jamás vas a creer lo que estoy viendo en este instante
Jessica: ¿De qué hablas?
Amiga: Sabes, es tu chico, el señor maravilla, del que hablas siempre
Jessica: ¡Ah si! Es muy ardiente, ¿cierto?
Amiga: Si, lo es. Como sea, él esta seduciendo a esa chica, ¡Coop!
Jessica: ¿A Coop?, ¿qué me estas diciendo?
Amiga: Si, te estoy diciendo chica, que te está engañando
Jessica: Bueno... como digas
Amiga: Jessica, es en serio. Él está sobre ella, ¡créeme!
Jessica: Di lo que quieras, no te creo
Amiga: Jess, te juro que es verdad. Los vi y puedo verlos ahora, es tan indignante
Jessica: Mira, ustedes...
Amiga: Es algo serio. Será mejor que lo llames ahora mismo
Jessica: ¿Y qué más hago?, ¿qué le digo?
Amiga: No lo sé, pero lo estoy viendo. Es decir, tienes que decirle la verdad,
Amiga: Tienes que decirle como son las cosas
Jessica: ¿El me está engañando?
Amiga: Pues él te está engañando descaradamente

Cariño, ¿así que quieres jugar?

Me dijiste que siempre serías
La única cosa que necesitaría
Y que mis amigos nunca serían
Lo suficiente buenos para mi
Querías que me quedara en casa
Y como una tonta lo hice por ti
Ahora veo el juego que me gastaste a mí

CORO:
Sales con tus amigos por la noche
Como si estuviera bien
Porque eres ardiente como el fuego
Otras chicas llaman a tu celular
Y no puedes evitarlo
Porque eres ardiente como el fuego
Tú no sabías que una era mi mejor amiga
Sólo juegas contigo mismo
Pues eres ardiente como el fuego
Oye, no trates de jugar conmigo
Pues es fácil darse cuenta
Que eres ardiente como el fuego

(Como el fuego, como el fuego)

Dijiste que me amabas
Y que nunca iríamos a separarnos
Una vez incluso dijiste
Que habías sufrido una desilusión
Hiciste planes para tener un verano romántico
Un sueño para dos, sólo tú y yo
Pero ahora veo de que se trata realmente

CORO

(Como el fuego, como el fuego)

Dime, ¿quién pensaste que era?
¿Pensaste que era una tonta?
Quizá engañaste a otras chicas antes
Pero tengo sus números
Mira, puedo jugar tu juego
Y podrás decirme cómo se siente
Pues todo lo que alguna vez me hiciste a mi
Pueden hacerte también a tí

(¿Aló?)
¡Pensaste que podrías timarme!
¡Pensaste que podías hacer una pequeña jugada y engañarme!
Pero cariño, no necesito ser
Otra anotación rápida en tu marcador, no yo no
Nunca seré un premio en tu estante
Un verdadero jugador nunca serás
Necesitas jugar tu juego en alguien diferente a mí
Mírate ahora, pobre de ti, eres historia
Dime cómo se siente ahora que alguien juega contigo

CORO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario