lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

Matt Zarley - Had I Known



Had I Known     -Matt Zarley-

I thought that we’d always be together
Yes, I thought that you would be here forever
But I guess some good things come to an end
And it makes no sense for us to pretend
But I wish I knew it back then
'Cuz

CHORUS:
Had I known it’d be the last time I’d hold you
I woulda held you a little bit closer
Had I known it’d be the last time I’d kiss you
I woulda kissed you a little bit longer

Had I known
That I know now

I know that all this is for the better, baby
But it just doesn’t seem to make things any easier
Yes, I know that it gets easy with time
Still, I can’t get you outta my mind
And the thought of when you were mine

CHORUS

Had I known

Now what can I say?
I’d do anything for another try
I’d give everything to understand why
And for a real goodbye

CHORUS

If I knew we’d be threw
I’d do all I could do
To keep you here with me
Had I known

(Just a little bit closer) Just a little bit closer
(Just a little bit longer) Had I known
(Just a little bit closer) Goodbye baby
(Just a little bit longer)
(Had I known)

De Haber Sabido     -Matt Zarley-

Pensé que estaríamos juntos por siempre
Si, creí que estarías aquí para siempre
Pero supongo que algunas cosas buenas tienen acaban
Por lo tanto no tiene sentido pretender
Pero desearía haberlo sabido antes
Porque

CORO:
De haber sabido que sería la última vez que te abrazaría
Te habría sujetado un poco más cerca
De haber sabido que sería la última vez que te besaría
Te habría besado un poco más rato

De haber sabido
Lo que sé ahora

Sé que todo esto es por mi bien
Pero no parece que haga las cosas más fáciles
Si, sé que esto pasará con el tiempo
Sigo sin poder quitarte de mi mente
Ni al pensamiento de cuando eras mía

CORO

De haberlo sabido

Ahora, ¿qué puedo decir?
Haría lo que sea por otra oportunidad
Daría lo que fuera por entender el por qué
Y por un adiós real

CORO

Si hubiera sabido que acabaríamos
Habría hecho todo lo posible
Por mantenerte aquí, conmigo
De haberlo sabido

(Sólo un poco más cerca) Sólo un poco más cerca
(Sólo un poco más rato) De haberlo sabido
(Sólo un poco más cerca) Adiós amor
(Sólo un poco más rato)
(De haberlo sabido)

1 comentario: