miércoles, 6 de febrero de 2013

The Wanted - Rocket



Rocket     -The Wanted-

You will think you've seen me
You haven't seen nothing
I'm looking for something more than this
I'm feeling no limits
I'm seizing each minute
Don't wanna, don't wanna just exist

Don't want my feet on the ground
Wanna feel the speed of sound
I want it now, I want to fly

CHORUS:
Like a rocket to the sky
Going up a million miles
And I'm not coming down
Won't stop 'til I feel
The sky at my feet
My dreams are my wings
I'm flying, flying high...

I'm climbing, I'm rising
I'm striking like lightning
Write my name in skywriting for all to see
I'll do something epic
And they won't forget it
Good enough's not good enough for me

I want the ride of my life
Want to reach the speed of light
Want it tonight I want to fly

CHORUS

Never gonna make my way down
I'll make the galaxy my playground
(It's gonna be one hell of a ride)
(I'll fly)

CHORUS
Cohete     -The Wanted-

Pensarás que me has visto
Pero no has visto nada
Estoy buscando algo más que esto
No siento límites
Estoy contando los minutos
No quiero, no quiero sólo existir

No quiero a mis pies en el suelo
Quiero sentir la velocidad del sonido
Lo quiero ahora, quiero volar

CORO:
Como un cohete hacia el cielo
Elevarme a un millón de millas
Y no voy a volver a bajar
No pararé hasta sentir
El cielo abajo de mi
Mis sueños son mis alas
Estoy volando, volando alto

Estoy escalando, alcanzando
Llegando como un rayo
Escribo mi nombre en el cielo para que lo vean
Haré algo épico
Y no lo olvidarán
Lo aceptable no es demasiado bueno para mi

Quiero el viaje de mi vida
Quiero alcanzar la velocidad de la luz
Lo quiero ahora, quiero volar

CORO

Nunca voy a permitir que retroceda
Haré de la galaxia mi escenario
Va a ser el más extremo de los paseos
Volaré

CORO

1 comentario: