lunes, 3 de agosto de 2015

Genesis - In Too Deep



In Too Deep     -Phil Collins-

All that time I was searching
With nowhere to run to
It started me thinking
Wondering what I could make of my life
And who'd be waiting

Asking all kinds of questions
To myself
But never finding the answers
Crying at the top of my voice
And no one listening

PRE-CHORUS:
All this time
I still remember everything you said
There's so much you promised
How could I ever forget? Listen

CHORUS:
You know I love you
But I just can't take this
You know I love you
But I'm playing for keeps
Although I need you
I'm not gonna make this
You know I want to
But I'm in too deep

So listen, listen to me
Oh, you must believe me
I can feel your eyes go thru me
But I don't know why

Ooh, I know you're going
But I can't believe
It's the way that you're leaving
It's like we never knew each other at all
It may be my fault

I gave you too many reasons
Being alone
When I didn't want to
I thought you'd always be there
I almost believed you

PRE-CHORUS
CHORUS

So listen, listen to me
I can feel your eyes go thru me

It seems I've spent too long
Only thinking about myself, ah-ha
Now I want to spend my life
Just caring 'bout somebody else, you listen

CHORUS...
Me Rindo     -Phil Collins-

Todo este tiempo he buscado
Sin tener a donde ir
Lo que me hizo pensar
Preguntándome que haría con mi vida
Y quien me estaría esperando

Haciéndome todo tipo de preguntas
A mí mismo
Pero nunca encontrando las respuestas
Gritando hasta el límite de mi voz
Y sin nadie que escuche

PRE-CORO:
Todo este tiempo
Sigo recordando todo lo que dijiste
Hay tanto que prometiste
¿Cómo podría olvidarlo?, escucha

CORO:
Sabes que te amo
Pero no puedo soportarlo
Sabes que te amo
Pero estoy jugando por insignificancias
Aunque te necesito
No voy ha hacer esto
Sabes que te quiero
Pero me rindo

Así que escucha, escúchame
Debes de creerme
Puedo sentir a tus ojos atravesarme
Pero no sé por qué

Sé que te marchas
Pero no puedo creerlo
De la forma en que te vas
Es como si nunca nos hubiésemos conocido
Podría ser mi culpa

Te di demasiadas razones
Para estar sola
Cuando no lo quería
Pensé que siempre estarías ahí
Casi te creí

PRE-CORO
CORO

Así que escucha
Puedo sentir a tus ojos atravesarme

Parece que he pasado mucho tiempo
Sólo pensando en mi mismo
Ahora quiero pasar mi vida
Preocupándome por alguien más, escucha

CORO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario